Many choices for your aspirations
Lockheed Martin Canada is currently seeking personnel to expand our experienced multi-disciplinary teams in our main facilities in Halifax, Montreal and Ottawa. We also seek personnel to work in our other divisions (Kelly Aviation Center – Montreal and LM Canada CDL Systems in Calgary) as well as from our customers' facilities located in Victoria, Halifax, Ottawa, Trenton, St-Hubert, Valcartier, Petawawa, Gagetown and Wainwright.
Join us and work in the following areas:
- Engineering and Technical Staff - Software, Systems, Hardware, Test, Mechanical, Design, Structural & Electronics
- Specialty Engineering and Technical Staff - Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Safety Engineering, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) & Configuration Management (CM)
- Quality Assurance, System Integration, Network Analyst & PC Support
- Program Management, Subcontract Program Management, Project Engineering, Business Development, Capture & Proposal Analysts
- Contract Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Security, Procurement, Program Planning / Scheduling & Publication
- Administrative Support, Document Control, Accounting, Purchasing & Production Control
- Technician - Field, Production - Test, Assembly, Drafting, Illustrator & Help Desk
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and test.
The successful candidate must be eligible to meet requirements for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.
Accommodations for Employees and Applicants with Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities in all employment activities.
For general HR inquiries: