Customer Satisfaction & Quality
Quality Management System Registrations
Lockheed Martin Canada has been registered to ISO 9001 since May 16, 1995. Our current Certificate of Registration to ISO 9000:2008 is valid until December 15, 2013.
Scope of ISO Registration: The research, development, manufacture and life cycle support of turnkey systems for naval, airborne and land application including the development of software.
For information on our registrations, contact our Quality Department.
Lockheed Martin Canada commits to meeting or exceeding all applicable corporate policies, customer requirements and applicable standards while producing high quality products and services.
Lockheed Martin Canada strives for continuous improvement by:
- Understanding, fulfilling and exceeding customer needs and expectations by operating to the highest standards of quality at each and every opportunity.
- Providing our customers timely and innovative solutions through teamwork, process improvement and technical excellence.
- Regularly establishing measurable goals to continuously improve quality performance.
- Encouraging and training all employees to take personal responsibility for continuously improving performance to meet Quality program goals and objectives.
- Maturing our existing diversity initiatives to leverage each person's individuality and achieve a truly inclusive workplace.
- Maintaining an ethical, value-based working relationship with customers, employees, suppliers and the community.
Lockheed Martin Canada is committed to providing superior products and services to our customers. We also commit to deliver timely, innovative solutions in accordance with the principles of process improvement, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
Our vision is to be recognized as the Canadian centre of excellence for providing advanced technological solutions to complex problems requiring systems integration and management, satisfying the needs of customers world-wide.
Implement and continually improve the Lockheed Martin Canada Quality System, ensuring that the system implements the Quality Policy and complies to the requirement of our customers and the corporation.
We accomplish this by:
- Proactively analyzing our business processes for consistent implementation
- Marketing ourselves as a business resource for process development, analysis, and improvement
- Assisting business functions in the development of effective metrics that measure the performance of key business processes and proactively using those metrics to initiate preventive and corrective action when the need is indicated.