Delivering Future Flight Service Capabilities...TODAY
Round-the-clock response. Reliable technology. Professional customer service. They’re what general aviation pilots depend on every day to help ensure their safety of flight. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) relies on Lockheed Martin to help it build the world’s safest, most efficient aerospace system. In addition to providing solutions for managing commercial air traffic and oceanic airspace, Lockheed Martin provides a range of services to more than 80,000 members of the general aviation community across the country each week.
Flight Services 24/7
Using innovative technology called Flight Services for the 21st Century (FS21), Lockheed Martin provides users of the National Airspace System — including Hawaii, Puerto Rico and every state in the contiguous U.S. — with:
• Pre-flight, in-flight, operational and special services
• En route communications
• Search and rescue services
• Pre- and in-flight meteorological and aeronautical briefings, such as current conditions, Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs) and destination forecast
• Development, translation, processing and coordination of aeronautical, meteorological and aviation information
• Support of air shows, conventions and other aviation events.
Briefing pilots for safe and efficient flights – that’s what Lockheed Martin flight service specialists do seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Bookmark 1800wxbrief.com on your mobile phone to have flight service data access at your fingertips whenever you need it.