Collecting and processing census data can be a complex and difficult task, but it’s one that Lockheed Martin has successfully performed, both in the United States and internationally. Our Census successes include the 2000 and 2010 census for the United States Census Bureau, the 2001 and 2011 census for the United Kingdom, and the 2006 and 2011 census for Canada.
Our two decades of unmatched experience, resources, processes, systems, and commitment ensure census solutions that are flexible, secure, accurate and cost effective. Our delivery of the 2006 census for Canada was the first census in North America to empower all citizens to submit their census online via a secure Internet solution.
For every census we support, Lockheed Martin’s team strives to:
- Provide the general public with multiple, easy-to-use, secure methods of response
- Help census workers collect and capture necessary data accurately and completely
- Employ robust processes and tools to ensure complete protection of individuals’ personal information
Lockheed Martin’s Census Business Practice combines complex enterprise information technology with security. We provide tools for easy, secure data capture that focus on decreasing operational costs through efficiencies while offering cost-saving solutions.
Our proven solutions:
- Have demonstrated highly accurate and extremely reliable
- Facilitate efficiency and increase automation
- Are Easier for citizens as well as for governments to use
Lockheed Martin is a trusted partner, when information matters most.